1. How do I book you for my wedding?
After our email correspondence and face to face meeting (if possible) weddings are booked upon a 30% retainer payment & signed contract.
2. Do you travel for weddings?
Yes!!! I LOVE traveling for weddings! There are travel fees such as mileage, hotel & flights added depending on the location of your wedding. I do however have great news for those of you getting married in magical far off locations!! Any one who books coverage with me and is getting married outside of the US will receive a huge discount on their total wedding package!!!
3. What are your prices?
Collections start at $2,200. Please email me using the contact form page for a collection information sheet.
4. How many hours do you shoot on a wedding day?
Collections start at 7 hours and go up from there depending on your specific needs.
5. Do you have liability insurance?
Yes! As a professional I am fully insured and covered!
6. Why are engagement sessions so important?
I am a HUGE fan of engagement sessions. They are a great opportunity to get comfortable in front of my camera and get used to my shooting style. By the time your wedding rolls around you and your fiance will be pros and know exactly what to do! Engagement sessions are also a perfect time to try out that hair & makeup trial session in! And, you can always use the images for save the dates and bridal shower decor or wedding guest books.
7. I have no idea how to make a wedding day timeline, can you help me with that?
Yes! I am happy to help you create a timeline for your day!
8. Do you have backup equipment?
I have all professional grade equipment as well as back ups!! There is nothing worse and more unprofessional than being ill prepared! \
9. When should I book wedding photography coverage?
All bookings are first come first served so you should ideally book 12-18 months in advance. Your photographer should be booked immediately following the booking of the wedding venue!
10. How do I receive my images?
All images are given via downloadable gallery and are high resolution. You may print them where you like.
11. Do I own the copy right to the images?
No. I own the copyright to all images I create. This means you may not alter or edit the images in any way whatsoever. You do however have print rights to the images!
12. Do you edit all of the images I get?
Every single image you will receive is carefully edited and retouched by me so that you will receive a gallery that is consistent in the style and quality of my work.
13. When can I expect my images?
Wedding – 8 weeks from wedding date
portrait session – 2 weeks from session date
14. Why do you only shoot sessions at sunset?
This is the time of day that gives us the perfect light for my photographic style. If you like what you see on my site, then believe me, you want a sunset session. If this conflicts with work or school schedules I suggest scheduling your session far enough ahead of time so that you can get off work early, or have your session on a school holiday or early day.
15. What should we wear to our session?
Wear what you are comfortable in & please avoid matchy matchy. Coordinating outfits are good, identical outfits not so much. Let each of your individual personalities shine through with your outfit choices. Pastels and jewel tones photograph beautifully. Neon colors do not photograph well so try to avoid them. You can always send me photos of your outfits for my input!
16. Do you offer a payment plan?
I am always willing to work out a payment plan. Session must be paid for in full before the session however. Email me for more info on setting up a payment plan.
17. When should I book my fall Senior portrait session? Book no later than AUGUST!!! By August my fall schedule (September-December) is completely full. Do not wait until the last minute to book your session.