2014 kicked my butt, it was a hard year. Some years are just like that I guess. I am hopeful for a better 2015 and encouraged that regardless of what the year brings we do not have to go it alone. God is always there walking alongside us or carrying us when we need it. I am so looking forward to a new year with new possibilities, new adventures and new memories and am excited to see what paths the Lord will lead me down this year.
Here some things I hope to accomplish or do this year….
1. Simplify. Declutter all the unnecessary in my life.
2. Travel to some new places whether near or far.
3. Try new foods, and cook new meals.
4. Study the word more thoroughly, memorize it, write it on my heart.
5. Live intentionally.
6. grow my business.
7. exercise more, make healthier food choices, but never feel guilty when I do not.
8. Read more.
9. Blog more often.
10. shoot more film.
11. Do more personal photography work.